Synonyms of regaining
- 1. restitution, return, restoration, regaining, acquisition
- usage: getting something back again; "upon the restitution of the book to its rightful owner the child was given a tongue lashing"
- 1. recover, retrieve, find, regain, get, acquire
- usage: get or find back; recover the use of; "She regained control of herself"; "She found her voice and replied quickly"
- 2. find, regain, get, acquire
- usage: come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost; "Did you find your glasses?"; "I cannot find my gloves!"
All rights reserved.