Synonyms of refuge
- 1. safety, refuge, area, country
- usage: a safe place; "He ran to safety"
- 2. recourse, refuge, resort, resource
- usage: something or someone turned to for assistance or security; "his only recourse was the police"; "took refuge in lying"
- 3. refuge, sanctuary, asylum, shelter
- usage: a shelter from danger or hardship
- 4. recourse, resort, refuge, aid, assist, assistance, help
- usage: act of turning to for assistance; "have recourse to the courts"; "an appeal to his uncle was his last resort"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of refuge (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.