WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. refresher, legal fee
- usage: a fee (in addition to that marked on the brief) paid to counsel in a case that lasts more than one day
- 2. refresher, beverage, drink, drinkable, potable
- usage: a drink that refreshes; "he stopped at the bar for a quick refresher"
- 3. refresher course, refresher, course, course of study, course of instruction, class
- usage: a course that reviews and updates a topic for those who have not kept abreast of developments
All rights reserved.
See also: refresher (Dictionary)