WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. reflate, change
- usage: economics: experience reflation; "The economy reflated after the Fed took extreme measures"
- 2. reflate, inflate, change, alter, modify
- usage: economics: raise demand, expand the money supply, or raise prices, after a period of deflation; "These measures reflated the economy"
- 3. reflate, inflate, blow up
- usage: inflate again; "reflate the balloon"
- 4. reflate, balloon, inflate, billow
- usage: become inflated again
All rights reserved.
See also: reflate (Dictionary)