- 1. refill, prescription drug, prescription, prescription medicine, ethical drug
- usage: a prescription drug that is provided again; "he got a refill of his prescription"; "the prescription specified only one refill"
- 2. refill, merchandise, ware, product
- usage: a commercial product that refills a container with its appropriate contents; "he got a refill for his ball-point pen"; "he got a refill for his notebook"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. replenish, refill, fill again, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: fill something that had previously been emptied; "refill my glass, please"
All rights reserved.
See also: refill (Dictionary)