Synonyms of reduplication
- 1. anadiplosis, reduplication, repetition
- usage: repetition of the final words of a sentence or line at the beginning of the next
- 2. reduplication, syllable
- usage: the syllable added in a reduplicated word form
- 3. reduplication, word
- usage: a word formed by or containing a repeated syllable or speech sound (usually at the beginning of the word)
- 4. reduplication, reiteration, repetition, repeating
- usage: the act of repeating over and again (or an instance thereof)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of reduplication (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.