WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. anadiplosis, reduplication, repetition
- usage: repetition of the final words of a sentence or line at the beginning of the next
- 2. reduplication, syllable
- usage: the syllable added in a reduplicated word form
- 3. reduplication, word
- usage: a word formed by or containing a repeated syllable or speech sound (usually at the beginning of the word)
- 4. reduplication, reiteration, repetition, repeating
- usage: the act of repeating over and again (or an instance thereof)
All rights reserved.
See also: reduplication (Dictionary)