Synonyms of redemption
- 1. redemption, salvation, rescue, deliverance, delivery, saving
- usage: (theology) the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
- 2. redemption, repayment, quittance
- usage: repayment of the principal amount of a debt or security at or before maturity (as when a corporation repurchases its own stock)
- 3. redemption, repurchase, buyback, purchase
- usage: the act of purchasing back something previously sold
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of redemption (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.