WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. redeemable, recoverable (vs. unrecoverable)
- usage: recoverable upon payment or fulfilling a condition; "redeemable goods in a pawnshop"
- 2. cashable, redeemable, convertible (vs. inconvertible), exchangeable
- usage: able to be converted into ready money or the equivalent; "a cashable check"; "cashable gambling chips"; "redeemable stocks and bonds"; "a redeemable coupon"
- 3. redeemable, reformable, corrigible (vs. incorrigible)
- usage: susceptible to improvement or reform; "a redeemable sinner"
All rights reserved.
See also: redeemable (Dictionary)