Synonyms of reddened
- 1. blush, crimson, flush, redden, discolor, discolour, colour, color
- usage: turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame; "The girl blushed when a young man whistled as she walked by"
- 2. redden, color, colorize, colorise, colourise, colourize, colour, color in, colour in
- usage: make red; "The setting sun reddened the sky"
- 3. redden, discolor, discolour, colour, color
- usage: turn red or redder; "The sky reddened"
- 1. crimson, red, reddened, red-faced, flushed, colored (vs. uncolored), coloured, colorful
- usage: (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion; "crimson with fury"; "turned red from exertion"; "with puffy reddened eyes"; "red-faced and violent"; "flushed (or crimson) with embarrassment"
- 2. ablaze(predicate), inflamed, reddened, light (vs. dark)
- usage: lighted with red light as if with flames; "streets ablaze with lighted Christmas trees"; "the inflamed clouds at sunset"; "reddened faces around the campfire"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.