Synonyms of redact
- 1. redact, redactor, reviser, rewriter, rewrite man, editor, editor in chief
- usage: someone who puts text into appropriate form for publication
- 1. frame, redact, cast, put, couch, give voice, formulate, word, phrase, articulate
- usage: formulate in a particular style or language; "I wouldn't put it that way"; "She cast her request in very polite language"
- 2. edit, redact, change, alter, modify
- usage: prepare for publication or presentation by correcting, revising, or adapting; "Edit a book on lexical semantics"; "she edited the letters of the politician so as to omit the most personal passages"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of redact (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.