Synonyms of recurring
- 1. recur, repeat, happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place
- usage: happen or occur again; "This is a recurring story"
- 2. recur, go back, hark back, return, come back, recall
- usage: return in thought or speech to something
- 3. fall back, resort, recur, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: have recourse to; "The government resorted to rationing meat"
- 1. recurring, revenant, continual (vs. sporadic)
- usage: coming back; "a revenant ghost"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of recurring (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.