Synonyms of recuperate
- 1. recover, recoup, recuperate, get, acquire
- usage: regain or make up for; "recuperate one's losses"
- 2. recover, go back, recuperate, revert, return, retrovert, regress, turn back
- usage: regain a former condition after a financial loss; "We expect the stocks to recover to $2.90"; "The company managed to recuperate"
- 3. recuperate, bring around, cure, heal
- usage: restore to good health or strength
- 4. recuperate, recover, convalesce, better, improve, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: get over an illness or shock; "The patient is recuperating"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of recuperate (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.