Synonyms of rectification
- 1. rectification, refining, refinement, purification
- usage: (chemistry) the process of refinement or purification of a substance by distillation
- 2. rectification, conversion, transition, changeover
- usage: the conversion of alternating current to direct current
- 3. correction, rectification, improvement
- usage: the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake; setting right
- 4. rectification, determination, finding
- usage: determination of the length of a curve; finding a straight line equal in length to a given curve
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rectification (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.