Synonyms of recruit
- 1. recruit, military recruit, enlisted man
- usage: a recently enlisted soldier
- 2. recruit, enlistee, newcomer, fledgling, fledgeling, starter, neophyte, freshman, newbie, entrant
- usage: any new member or supporter (as in the armed forces)
- 1. enroll, inscribe, enter, enrol, recruit, register
- usage: register formally as a participant or member; "The party recruited many new members"
- 2. recruit, engage, enlist
- usage: seek to employ; "The lab director recruited an able crew of assistants"
- 3. recruit, levy, raise, enlist, draft, muster in
- usage: cause to assemble or enlist in the military; "raise an army"; "recruit new soldiers"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of recruit (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.