WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. recovery, improvement, betterment, advance
- usage: return to an original state; "the recovery of the forest after the fire was surprisingly rapid"
- 2. convalescence, recuperation, recovery, healing
- usage: gradual healing (through rest) after sickness or injury
- 3. recovery, retrieval, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of regaining or saving something lost (or in danger of becoming lost)
All rights reserved.
See also: recovery (Dictionary)