Synonyms of recovery
- 1. recovery, improvement, betterment, advance
- usage: return to an original state; "the recovery of the forest after the fire was surprisingly rapid"
- 2. convalescence, recuperation, recovery, healing
- usage: gradual healing (through rest) after sickness or injury
- 3. recovery, retrieval, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of regaining or saving something lost (or in danger of becoming lost)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of recovery (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.