Synonyms of recoup
- 1. recoup, reimburse, compensate, recompense, remunerate
- usage: reimburse or compensate (someone), as for a loss
- 2. recover, recoup, recuperate, get, acquire
- usage: regain or make up for; "recuperate one's losses"
- 3. withhold, deduct, recoup, keep, hold on
- usage: retain and refrain from disbursing; of payments; "My employer is withholding taxes"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of recoup (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.