WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. reconstruct, construct, retrace, speculate, theorize, theorise, conjecture, hypothesize, hypothesise, hypothecate, suppose
- usage: reassemble mentally; "reconstruct the events of 20 years ago"
- 2. rebuild, reconstruct, construct, build, make
- usage: build again; "The house was rebuild after it was hit by a bomb"
- 3. reconstruct, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause somebody to adapt or reform socially or politically
- 4. restore, reconstruct, regenerate, renew
- usage: return to its original or usable and functioning condition; "restore the forest to its original pristine condition"
- 5. remodel, reconstruct, redo, change, alter, modify
- usage: do over, as of (part of) a house; "We are remodeling these rooms"
All rights reserved.
See also: reconstruct (Dictionary)