Synonyms of reciprocation
- 1. reciprocation, return, paying back, getting even
- usage: the act of making or doing something in return
- 2. reciprocation, motion, movement, move, motility
- usage: alternating back-and-forth movement
- 3. interchange, reciprocation, give-and-take, interaction
- usage: mutual interaction; the activity of reciprocating or exchanging (especially information)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of reciprocation (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.