Synonyms of recessive
- 1. recessive allele, recessive, allele, allelomorph
- usage: an allele that produces its characteristic phenotype only when its paired allele is identical
- 1. recessionary, recessive
- usage: of or pertaining to a recession
- 2. recessive (vs. dominant)
- usage: (of genes) producing its characteristic phenotype only when its allele is identical
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of recessive (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.