Synonyms of recent
- 1. Holocene, Holocene epoch, Recent, Recent epoch
- usage: approximately the last 10,000 years
- 1. recent, new (vs. old)
- usage: new; "recent graduates"; "a recent addition to the house"; "recent buds on the apple trees"
- 2. late(prenominal), recent, past (vs. present) (vs. future)
- usage: of the immediate past or just previous to the present time; "a late development"; "their late quarrel"; "his recent trip to Africa"; "in recent months"; "a recent issue of the journal"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of recent (Dictionary)