Synonyms of receipt
- 1. reception, receipt, acquiring, getting
- usage: the act of receiving
- 2. receipt, acknowledgment, acknowledgement
- usage: an acknowledgment (usually tangible) that payment has been made
- 1. acknowledge, receipt, communicate, pass on, pass, pass along, put across
- usage: report the receipt of; "The program committee acknowledged the submission of the authors of the paper"
- 2. receipt, check, check off, mark, mark off, tick off, tick
- usage: mark or stamp as paid
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of receipt (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.