Synonyms of recasting
- 1. rewording, recasting, rephrasing, rewriting, revising
- usage: changing a particular word or phrase
- 1. recast, cast
- usage: cast again, in a different role; "He was recast as Iago"
- 2. recast, remold, remould, cast, mold, mould
- usage: cast again; "The bell cracked and had to be recast"
- 3. recast, reforge, remodel, remake, refashion, redo, make over
- usage: cast or model anew; "She had to recast her image to please the electorate in her home state"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.