Synonyms of recast
- 1. recast, cast
- usage: cast again, in a different role; "He was recast as Iago"
- 2. recast, remold, remould, cast, mold, mould
- usage: cast again; "The bell cracked and had to be recast"
- 3. recast, reforge, remodel, remake, refashion, redo, make over
- usage: cast or model anew; "She had to recast her image to please the electorate in her home state"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of recast (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.