WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rebellious, insubordinate (vs. subordinate)
- usage: resisting control or authority; "temperamentally rebellious"; "a rebellious crew"
- 2. disaffected, ill-affected, malcontent, rebellious, discontented (vs. contented), discontent
- usage: discontented as toward authority
- 3. rebellious, disloyal (vs. loyal)
- usage: participating in organized resistance to a constituted government; "the rebelling confederacy"
All rights reserved.
See also: rebellious (Dictionary)