Synonyms of rebate
- 1. rebate, discount, refund
- usage: a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
- 2. rabbet, rebate, groove, channel
- usage: a rectangular groove made to hold two pieces together
- 1. rebate, discount
- usage: give a reduction in the price during a sale; "The store is rebating refrigerators this week"
- 2. rebate, cut
- usage: cut a rebate in (timber or stone)
- 3. rebate, join, bring together
- usage: join with a rebate; "rebate the pieces of timber and stone"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rebate (Dictionary)