- 1. rape, ravish, violate, assault, dishonor, dishonour, outrage, assail, assault, set on, attack
- usage: force (someone) to have sex against their will; "The woman was raped on her way home at night"
- 2. enchant, enrapture, transport, enthrall, ravish, enthral, delight, please, delight
- usage: hold spellbound
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ravishing, beautiful (vs. ugly)
- usage: stunningly beautiful; "a ravishing blonde"
All rights reserved.
See also: ravishing (Dictionary)