- 1. Ravel, Maurice Ravel
- usage: French composer and exponent of Impressionism (1875-1937)
- 2. run, ladder, ravel, damage, harm, impairment
- usage: a row of unravelled stitches; "she got a run in her stocking"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ravel, unravel, ravel out, disentangle, unsnarl, straighten out
- usage: disentangle; "can you unravel the mystery?"
- 2. ravel, tangle, knot, intertwine, twine, entwine, enlace, interlace, lace
- usage: tangle or complicate; "a ravelled story"
All rights reserved.
See also: ravel (Dictionary)