Synonyms of ravaged
- 1. harry, ravage, destroy, ruin
- usage: make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes
- 2. lay waste to, waste, devastate, desolate, ravage, scourge, destroy, ruin
- usage: cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly; "The enemy lay waste to the countryside after the invasion"
- 1. despoiled, pillaged, raped, ravaged, sacked, destroyed (vs. preserved)
- usage: having been robbed and destroyed by force and violence; "the raped countryside"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.