Synonyms of ratting
- 1. informing, ratting, disclosure, revelation, revealing
- usage: to furnish incriminating evidence to an officer of the law (usually in return for favors)
- 1. rat, defect, desert
- usage: desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- 2. rat, hire, engage, employ
- usage: employ scabs or strike breakers in
- 3. fink, scab, rat, blackleg, work, do work
- usage: take the place of work of someone on strike
- 4. rat, pad, fill out
- usage: give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- 5. rat, capture, catch
- usage: catch rats, especially with dogs
- 6. denounce, tell on, betray, give away, rat, grass, shit, shop, snitch, stag, inform
- usage: give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
All rights reserved.