WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rattan, rattan palm, Calamus rotang, calamus
- usage: climbing palm of Sri Lanka and southern India remarkable for the great length of the stems which are used for malacca canes
- 2. rattan, rattan cane, cane
- usage: the stem of various climbing palms of the genus Calamus and related genera used to make wickerwork and furniture and canes
- 3. rattan, ratan, switch
- usage: a switch made from the stems of the rattan palms
All rights reserved.
See also: rattan (Dictionary)