Synonyms of raspberry
- 1. raspberry, raspberry bush, bramble bush
- usage: woody brambles bearing usually red but sometimes black or yellow fruits that separate from the receptacle when ripe and are rounder and smaller than blackberries
- 2. raspberry, berry, drupelet
- usage: red or black edible aggregate berries usually smaller than the related blackberries
- 3. boo, hoot, Bronx cheer, hiss, raspberry, razzing, razz, snort, bird, cry, outcry, call, yell, shout, vociferation
- usage: a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of raspberry (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.