WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. prankishness, rascality, roguishness, naughtiness, mischievousness, badness
- usage: the trait of indulging in disreputable pranks
- 2. rascality, shiftiness, slipperiness, trickiness, dishonesty
- usage: the quality of being a slippery rascal
- 3. mischief, mischief-making, mischievousness, deviltry, devilry, devilment, rascality, roguery, roguishness, shenanigan, misbehavior, misbehaviour, misdeed
- usage: reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
All rights reserved.
See also: rascality (Dictionary)