Synonyms of raped
- 1. rape, ravish, violate, assault, dishonor, dishonour, outrage, assail, assault, set on, attack
- usage: force (someone) to have sex against their will; "The woman was raped on her way home at night"
- 2. rape, spoil, despoil, violate, plunder, destroy, ruin
- usage: destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. despoiled, pillaged, raped, ravaged, sacked, destroyed (vs. preserved)
- usage: having been robbed and destroyed by force and violence; "the raped countryside"
All rights reserved.