Synonyms of ransom
- 1. ransom, ransom money, cost
- usage: money demanded for the return of a captured person
- 2. ransom, payment, defrayal, defrayment
- usage: payment for the release of someone
- 3. ransom, recovery, retrieval
- usage: the act of freeing from captivity or punishment
- 1. ransom, redeem, exchange, change, interchange
- usage: exchange or buy back for money; under threat
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ransom (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.