Synonyms of rangy
- 1. gangling, gangly, lanky, rangy, tall (vs. short)
- usage: tall and thin and having long slender limbs; "a gangling teenager"; "a lanky kid transformed almost overnight into a handsome young man"
- 2. rangy, mobile (vs. immobile)
- usage: adapted to wandering or roaming
- 3. rangy, large (vs. small), big (vs. little)
- usage: allowing ample room for ranging
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rangy (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.