WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. branching, ramification, fork, forking, division
- usage: the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- 2. branch, leg, ramification, subfigure
- usage: a part of a forked or branching shape; "he broke off one of the branches"
- 3. complication, ramification, development
- usage: a development that complicates a situation; "the court's decision had many unforeseen ramifications"
- 4. ramification, placement, arrangement
- usage: an arrangement of branching parts
All rights reserved.
See also: ramification (Dictionary)