- 1. rail technology, railroading, technology, engineering
- usage: the activity of designing and constructing and operating railroads
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dragoon, sandbag, railroad, coerce, hale, squeeze, pressure, force
- usage: compel by coercion, threats, or crude means; "They sandbagged him to make dinner for everyone"
- 2. railroad, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: supply with railroad lines; "railroad the West"
- 3. railroad, transport, send, ship
- usage: transport by railroad
All rights reserved.
See also: railroading (Dictionary)