- 1. fury, rage, madness, anger, choler, ire
- usage: a feeling of intense anger; "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"; "his face turned red with rage"
- 2. rage, anger, angriness
- usage: a state of extreme anger; "she fell into a rage and refused to answer"
- 3. rage, passion, desire
- usage: something that is desired intensely; "his rage for fame destroyed him"
- 4. rage, violence
- usage: violent state of the elements; "the sea hurled itself in thundering rage against the rocks"
- 5. fad, craze, furor, furore, cult, rage, fashion
- usage: an interest followed with exaggerated zeal; "he always follows the latest fads"; "it was all the rage that season"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ramp, rage, storm, act, behave, do
- usage: behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- 2. rage, be
- usage: be violent; as of fires and storms
- 3. rage
- usage: feel intense anger; "Rage against the dying of the light!"
All rights reserved.
See also: rage (Dictionary)