Synonyms of raddled
- 1. raddle, ruddle, weave, interweave
- usage: twist or braid together, interlace
- 2. raddle, mark
- usage: mark or paint with raddle
- 1. raddled, worn-out, worn (vs. new)
- usage: used until no longer useful; "battered trumpets and raddled radios"; "worn-out shoes with flapping soles"
- 2. careworn, drawn, haggard, raddled, worn, tired (vs. rested)
- usage: showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering; "looking careworn as she bent over her mending"; "her face was drawn and haggard from sleeplessness"; "that raddled but still noble face"; "shocked to see the worn look of his handsome young face"- Charles Dickens
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.