- 1. rabbit, coney, cony, leporid, leporid mammal
- usage: any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long ears and short tails; some domesticated and raised for pets or food
- 2. lapin, rabbit, fur, pelt
- usage: the fur of a rabbit
- 3. rabbit, hare, game
- usage: flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rabbit, hunt, run, hunt down, track down
- usage: hunt rabbits
All rights reserved.
See also: rabbit (Dictionary)