Synonyms of quintette
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. quintet, quintette, musical organization, musical organisation, musical group
- usage: five performers or singers who perform together
- 2. quintet, quintette, quintuplet, quintuple, set
- usage: a set of five similar things considered as a unit
- 3. quintet, quintette, fivesome, gathering, assemblage
- usage: five people considered as a unit
- 4. quintet, quintette, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a musical composition for five performers
All rights reserved.