Synonyms of queue
- 1. queue, waiting line, line
- usage: a line of people or vehicles waiting for something
- 2. queue, list, listing
- usage: (information processing) an ordered list of tasks to be performed or messages to be transmitted
- 3. queue, braid, plait, tress, twist
- usage: a braid of hair at the back of the head
- 1. line up, queue up, queue, stand, stand up
- usage: form a queue, form a line, stand in line; "Customers lined up in front of the store"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of queue (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.