WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Quechua, Kechua, South American Indian
- usage: a member of a South American Indian people in Peru who were formerly the ruling class of the Inca empire
- 2. Quechua, Kechua
- usage: a community of South American Indians in Peru who were formerly the ruling class of the Incan Empire
- 3. Quechua, Quechuan, Quechuan language, Kechua, Kechuan, Amerind, Amerindian language, American-Indian language, American Indian, Indian
- usage: the language of the Quechua which was spoken by the Incas
All rights reserved.
See also: quechua (Dictionary)