Synonyms of quechua
- 1. Quechua, Kechua, South American Indian
- usage: a member of a South American Indian people in Peru who were formerly the ruling class of the Inca empire
- 2. Quechua, Kechua
- usage: a community of South American Indians in Peru who were formerly the ruling class of the Incan Empire
- 3. Quechua, Quechuan, Quechuan language, Kechua, Kechuan, Amerind, Amerindian language, American-Indian language, American Indian, Indian
- usage: the language of the Quechua which was spoken by the Incas
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of quechua (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.