Synonyms of quavering
- 1. quaver, waver, voice, sound, vocalize, vocalise
- usage: give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
- 2. warble, trill, quaver, sing
- usage: sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- 1. quavering, tremulous, unsteady (vs. steady)
- usage: (of the voice) quivering as from weakness or fear; "the old lady's quavering voice"; "spoke timidly in a tremulous voice"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.