Synonyms of quandong
- 1. quandong, quandang, quandong tree, Eucarya acuminata, Fusanus acuminatus, tree
- usage: Australian tree with edible flesh and edible nutlike seed
- 2. quandong, blue fig, fruit
- usage: the fruit of the Brisbane quandong tree
- 3. quandong, quandong tree, Brisbane quandong, silver quandong tree, blue fig, Elaeocarpus grandis, tree
- usage: Australian tree having hard white timber and glossy green leaves with white flowers followed by one-seeded glossy blue fruit
- 4. quandong, quandang, quantong, native peach, edible fruit
- usage: red Australian fruit; used for dessert or in jam
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of quandong (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.