- 1. quadratic equation, quadratic, equation
- usage: an equation in which the highest power of an unknown quantity is a square
- 2. quadratic, quadratic polynomial, polynomial, multinomial
- usage: a polynomial of the second degree
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. quadratic
- usage: of or relating to or resembling a square; "quadratic shapes"
- 2. quadratic
- usage: of or relating to the second power; "quadratic equation"
All rights reserved.
See also: quadratic (Dictionary)