- 1. firework, pyrotechnic, low explosive
- usage: (usually plural) a device with an explosive that burns at a low rate and with colored flames; can be used to illuminate areas or send signals etc.
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pyrotechnic, pyrotechnical
- usage: of or relating to the craft of making fireworks; "pyrotechnic smokes"
- 2. pyrotechnic, extraordinary (vs. ordinary)
- usage: suggestive of fireworks; "pyrotechnic keyboard virtuosity"; "a pyrotechnic wit"
All rights reserved.
See also: pyrotechnic (Dictionary)