Synonyms of pursued
- 1. pursued, chased, hunted person
- usage: a person who is being chased; "the film jumped back and forth from the pursuer to the pursued"
- 1. prosecute, engage, pursue, act, move
- usage: carry out or participate in an activity; be involved in; "She pursued many activities"; "They engaged in a discussion"
- 2. pursue, follow, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: follow in or as if in pursuit; "The police car pursued the suspected attacker"; "Her bad deed followed her and haunted her dreams all her life"
- 3. quest for, go after, quest after, pursue, search, seek, look for
- usage: go in search of or hunt for; "pursue a hobby"
- 4. pursue, follow up on, act on, react, oppose
- usage: carry further or advance; "Can you act on this matter soon?"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pursued
- usage: followed with enmity as if to harm; "running and leaping like a herd of pursued antelopes"
All rights reserved.