Synonyms of pull through
- 1. pull-through, cleaning implement, cleaning device, cleaning equipment
- usage: cleaning implement consisting of an oily rag attached by a cord to a weight; is pulled through the barrel of a rifle or handgun to clean it
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. survive, pull through, pull round, come through, make it, get the better of, overcome, defeat
- usage: continue in existence after (an adversity, etc.); "He survived the cancer against all odds"
- 2. save, carry through, pull through, bring through
- usage: bring into safety; "We pulled through most of the victims of the bomb attack"
All rights reserved.