WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. publication, work, piece of work
- usage: a copy of a printed work offered for distribution
- 2. issue, publication, printing
- usage: the act of issuing printed materials
- 3. publication, communication
- usage: the communication of something to the public; making information generally known
- 4. publication, publishing, commercial enterprise, business enterprise, business
- usage: the business of issuing printed matter for sale or distribution
All rights reserved.
See also: publication (Dictionary)